Wednesday 18 February 2009

50th Blog Post (50回目のブログエントリ)

☆It's my 50th blog post!☆

★50回目のブログエントリーです!★

At Loft in Marunochi, I purchased these "Heart Sheep" otedama (bean bags) from the gift, relaxation and lifestyle goods company, Honyaradoh. Sheep stuffed animals, pillows, and other goods are very popular right now. Honyaradoh carries all sorts of adorable products but I think their sheep items are the cutest.

丸の内のロフトではギフト、リラクゼーションとライフスタイルグッズの会社ほんやら堂のハートシープお手玉を買いました。今は羊のぬいぐるみ、枕や色々な商品がとても人気です。ほんやら堂は沢山の可愛いグッズを出していますが、羊のアイテムが一番可愛いと思います。

3 comments:

Eka said...

Congratulations on your 50th post! May you have more posts too come. I enjoy reading all your entries. I checked out the Honyaradoh website and everything looks cute. I wish I could go to Japan right now and buy every cute item I see. Keep on blogging, okay? :)

En said...

Thank you! I'll keep on blogging if you keep on blogging!

Kelly said...

Hi,
I just came across your blog by searching for honyaradoh. My Japanese sister-in-law gave us some as a gift, and I just pulled them out to use them. I see on the website they don't make them anymore, they are teabags for the bath. I agree with you, the sheep are sooo cute!! It makes me want to buy a whole lot of things from their online shop!

Congratulations also on your 50th post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails